MU Undergraduate Catalog » Policies »

Change of Major

Request for change of academic program must be made in writing. Forms for this purpose may be obtained in School offices. Only degree-seeking students may complete this form. A request for program change must be approved by the dean of the School housing the requested program. A nondegree student must reapply to become a degree-seeking student.