MU Undergraduate Catalog » Policies »

Graduate-Level Coursework

Courses numbered 500 and above are not open to undergraduates, except by written permission of the appropriate advisor and the dean of the School. Such permission forms are available in each School. This policy includes students enrolled in bachelor’s/master’s programs and in the Honors Program, as these students must also secure written permission prior to enrollment in courses numbered 500 and above.